Our 2015 Advent Devotional, To You Is the Song, is based around a beautiful poem by Eileen Berry. The Devotional follows the texts of the Revised Common Lectionary from the First Sunday of Advent through the Day of Epiphany, bringing together personal reflections, hymns, and prayers along with full color original art. Download it here.
- Candle Lighting Supplement with more complete music settings for use as you light Advent candles at home or in congregational worship
- Children’s Supplement to help young followers of Jesus experience Advent at church or at home
- Small Groups’ Supplement helping guide prayer groups, Bible studies, or accountability groups through the season
- “Setting the Table” Supplement helping you share and celebrate this holy season around a dinner table with friends and neighbors who, for whatever reason, do not have a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Subscribe to the full Advent Experience to receive daily email devotions from November 30 through January 8 for a more in-depth experience.
Principle authors include:
- David Joynt, Valley Presbyterian Church, Paradise Valley, AZ
- Debbie Schmidt, Central Presbyterian Church, Baltimore, MD
- Davidson Chifungo, Veritas College, Malawi
- Judith and Ray Hylton, First Presbyterian Church, Evanston, IL
- Zachary McGowen, First Presbyterian Church, Lakeland, FL
- Naji Umran, Evangelical Theological Seminary, Cairo, EgyptSupplement authors include
- Children by Mickie O’Donnell, Noroton Presbyterian Church, Darien, CT
- Candle liturgies by Nicole Lock, Atlanta, GA
- Small Groups by Emily Mitchell, First Presbyterian Church, Maumee, OH
- “Setting the Table” by Minda Schweizer, The Generous Table, Orange Co, CA
All resources are offered at no charge.