Joining The Fellowship Community is simple, but simply joining is not the point. By becoming a member of The Fellowship Community you are making a commitment to live differently—actively embodying the good news of Jesus Christ wherever God places you.
Members of The Fellowship Community study and affirm the Essential Tenets—our way of clarifying the core values expressed in Scripture and our Confessions—and sign the Fellowship Covenant—agreeing to be part of a community in which we hold each other accountable to live as followers of Jesus Christ.
- Sign and return the Covenant for Individuals
- Complete and return the Membership Application for Individuals
- Pay the annual individual membership fee of $125.00 ($150 for an individual and spouse – please submit an application and covenant per person)
- Sign and return the Covenant for Presbyterian Congregations
- Complete and return the Membership Application for Presbyterian Congregations
- Pay the annual congregational membership fee of $250.00 ($125 for congregations with fewer than 75 in worship)
- Connect with 3-4 congregations in a Mission Affinity Group
Please send all correspondence to:
You will receive confirmation of your membership and will also receive continuing updates on events and resources, early notification of special offers, and opportunities for Fellowship Community members. In addition, we encourage you to use our resources to strengthen your accountability and growth in ministry with other individuals and congregations in your region who are members or friends of The Fellowship Community.