- National Gatherings offer preaching, teaching, worship, fellowship, inspiration, and networking with like-minded disciples of Jesus Christ: This is the time when we celebrate the successes of our year apart, and plan for the year ahead.
- “Covenant Contact” includes, but also means more than “Constant Contact” via digital media – it means we want to know where you are in ministry, and we want to pray with, encourage, and support you.
- Establish New Worshiping Communities is a central element to participation in The Fellowship Community. TFC members have been challenged to launch 250 of the 1001 new worshiping communities in support of the PC(USA)’s initiative.
- The Theology Conference builds on our confessional standards, clarifies the elements of our theological and confessional heritage that are essential to the faith, and outlines possibilities for ongoing theological conversations.
- Racial justice and reconciliation is central to our call to be in fellowship with one another. The New Testament is clear: We cannot be a community united in Christ, if we are divided in any way along racial, ethnic lines.
- We seek to live in fellowship with the Global Church by supporting the work of our brothers and sisters around the world, and by learning from their witness.