Category: Community

TFC Advent 2023 Devotional

The churches of TFC in the Northeast (along with contributions from a few TFC Board members) have created a devotional for Advent that is available for your congregation to use. Please feel free to distribute the devotional (either electronically or by downloading and printing hard copies) to your congregations. We hope that this will be…
Read more

TFC Connections – October 2023

Having open hands and an open heart can be a scary thing—especially when it comes to your Call.     About a year and a half ago, I began sensing the Holy Spirit prompting in my spirit the readiness for a change. By then, I served a church in Coronado for just over 13 years. It…
Read more

Keeping It Simple

We live in a complicated world. You don’t need me to tell you that. The overwhelming speed of technological advances, climate change requiring unprecedented international cooperation to reverse, wars and famines, bitter polarization and on and on. It’s a confusing world which seems to spin faster and faster. Followers of Jesus get caught in the…
Read more

이미 알고 있는 것의 깨달음

유대인의 안식일 기도가운데 나오는 구절입니다: “날들이 지나가고 해들이 지나갑니다. 그리고 우리는 기적들 가운데에서 보지 못 하고 걸어갑니다. 주님, 우리의 눈을 볼 수 있게 해 주시고, 우리의 마음이 알게 하여 주시옵소서; 주님의 임재가 번개와 같이 우리가 걸어가는 어두움을 밝게 하여 주시옵소서.”   다들 그러신지 모르지만, 저는 나이가 들수록 이미 알고 있는 것들을 새로 배우게 됩니다. 제가…
Read more