Category: Community

The Word of God is Key...

The Word of God is Key

By Karen Ballard – A group of awesome women that meets together weekly has been working their way through the book, The Path: Creating Your Mission Statement for Work and for Life. It has encouraged all of us to look deep at who we are, what drives us, and who we want to be according…
Read more

Because It Is True—He Lives

By Joan Gaines – “In my Father’s house there are many dwelling-places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, so that where I…
Read more

Listening to God

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Dr. Marilyn Borst is Associate Director for Partnership Development with The Outreach Foundation and a member of North Avenue Presbyterian Church in Atlanta. She serves on the Presiding Board of The Fellowship Community. I spend quite a bit of time on airplanes and I have noticed that an increasing number of travelers don serious headsets…
Read more

Truth in the Ashes

By: Paul Detterman, National Director for The Fellowship Community It happened last night. A few hundred people came out in the middle of a cluttered week when the local collegiate basketball team was playing (competing gods in this town!) to be reminded that we were going to die and that we could choose to truly…
Read more